Tuesday, 13 November 2012

DOUBLE STANDARDS - MATURE LADIES LUST AFTER TOYBOYS 2

Why is it okay for older women too lust after young boys (justin beiber, one direction, DISTRICT 3) but wrong for men to? X FACTOR judge Nicole advised cutie teen boy band District 3 to SEX IT UP with BABYOIL! They haven't gone that far. But they have shown some skin.
Cute twink Dan ('that boy is hot!') gets his abs out, and has them felt up by an older woman!
Micky (the one who likes to show off his toned legs in shorts and has a perfect bubble but) shows off his gymnastic abilities! (and that ass!) With his “balls sticking out” in an inadequate but ohh so sexy gymnastics singlet.
Lets have a closer look at Mickys Legs
...and one last look at THAT ASS
Dan has been linked to older woman Katie Price aka Jordan
CLEMMIE MOODIES'S 3AM (Gossip Column) Daily Mirror Wednesday 31.10.2012 Big Dan's the man If you were wondering what Katie Price sees in an X Factor hopeful of 18, I think I have the answer. The model, 34, has been flirting with District 3's Dan Ferrari-Lane (right) and a spy tells me: “Its almost impossible for Dan to wear tight trousers – nobody knows where to look.” I earlier revealed her ex Leandro Penna had no issues in that area. Well, she can't just pick men willy-nilly. SO DOES THE CUTE TEEN WITH AWESOME ABS ALSO HAVE A MASSIVE COCK?
HE'S THE ONE ON THE RIGHT WITH THE HUGE BULGE! Daily Mirror 28 October 2012 The pop toyboy linked to Katie Price has distanced himself from her to focus on The X Factor. District 3 singer Dan Ferrari-Lane, who was exchanging texts with the glamour model, says he is waiting for the series to finish before he sets his sights on a girl - but admits he does like older women. Dan and Katie, 33, were introduced by Rylan Clark, 24, who is a close friend of the mum of three. Dan, 18, said: "I haven't been texting her recently because I've been focusing on the music. Mature "I'm here to concentrate on the music and then I can have some fun with all the girls afterwards but I still like older women. "I do have a bit of a type, I like older women but I'm not sure if all the older women over 30 are into me. "I'm not sure how much Katie is actually into me, the older women probably think I look too young." When asked if something could happen with Katie after the series, Dan said: "We haven't talked about getting together, it's just a friendly chat. "She is very beautiful and she has nice boobs but I will save girls until after the show." Dan also insisted that Katie's split with Argentine model Leandro Penna, 27, was not his fault.  Dan Ferrari-Lane lookalike!!!!!!!!!
Dan & Micky
SADLY DISTRICT 3 GOT VOTED OFF THE SHOW AFTER GOING HEAD TO HEAD WITH RIVAL BOYBAND UNION J. HERE THEY ARE TOGETHER AS DAN GETS HIS LICKABE ABS OUT ONE LAST TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment